So after everything that 2011 brought, a month later to the day comes my birthday. Turning 26, I’m now well into the latter half of my 20’s, the prime decade for most people.
So, I figure it’s about time I start figuring out what I want out of life. Not that I actually will do that, but here’s a brief list of what I’ve got so far, started some ways back.
- Live on an island
- Spend a winter in the U.P.
- Skydive/bungee jump
- Crew a boat
- Stand at a fin du monde
- Finish Sancti Terrae (personal large-scale fiction project)
- Get published
- Go to every US State & Canadian Province
- Become fluent in Spanish
- Live in NYC or another major city
- Learn to build a web page
- Spend over a year abroad (to be adjusted as more time passes)
- Go to all the continents
Go through the Bermuda Triangle
- Visit Al Gizeh Necropolis
- Learn to scuba dive
- Dive the Yonaguni Monument
- Go to Nan Modal
- Explore the Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni
- Make a transoceanic crossing
- Go to Rapa Nui
- Find and photograph as many worldwide pyramids as I can